Mechanical keyboard switch holder, display, and tester.
- Switch holes with side cutouts to showcase both top and bottom of the switch.
- Holds 25 switches (5*5).
- Stackable (the feet fit snugly on top of mounted switches) and prevent multiple stacks from toppling over.
- Unique label track system - compatible with standard 9mm label makers (for example the Dymo LabelManager 160). Labels simply slot in with no adhesive and are held in firm but can be adjusted with a little force to make them line up perfectly.
- Designed with postage costs in mind (fits inside the constraints of a large letter package)
- Each switch holder fits next to each other nicely with the alignment nubs.
- Spaces on each corner to accomodate 6x2mm 3M self adhesive rubber feet for stability, sound profile and feel.
- Optional IKEA SKÅDIS pegboard compatible clips to allow for wall mounting.
How to print
Here are the settings I use to get a great looking print:
- Printer: Prusa i3 MK3S
- Print sheet: Textured steel sheet
- Print settings:
- Layer height: 0.20mm
- Infill: 10%
- Supports: No
- Orientation: Print face down
Note. Your results may vary due to variations in printer quality. I've included the ready-to-print g-code file which is based on the above settings.
Optional IKEA SKÅDIS pegboard clips to allow for wall mounting.
Feel free to message me on Instagram.com/switches.mx or Discord BOWLER#2802