Goodness of fit metrics for use in comparison studies, specifically for use in the field of hydrology
- Documentation: https://BYU-Hydroinformatics.github.io/HydroErr/
- Source: https://github.com/BYU-Hydroinformatics/HydroErr
- Bug reports: https://github.com/BYU-Hydroinformatics/HydroErr/issues
- A library of over 70 error metrics to measure hydrologic skill
- Treatment of NaN, Inf, negative, and zero values.
- Scholarly journal sources and code examples for metric methods in the documentation.
- Roberts, W., Williams, G., Jackson, E., Nelson, E., Ames, D., 2018. Hydrostats: A Python Package for Characterizing Errors between Observed and Predicted Time Series. Hydrology 5(4) 66, doi:10.3390/hydrology5040066
We would request that if you use this package that you please cite the above paper. The journal paper is open access and can be found at https://doi.org/10.3390/hydrology5040066. BibTeX, EndNote, and RIS files can be downloaded at the journal site.