Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Objective-C support (merged from our Objective-C plugin). When upgrading to this version you must install OCLint (brew install oclint). If you used our Objective-C plugin, you must uninstall it (remove it from /extensions/plugins directory).
- Ability to add a separate path for surefire junit test reports by vexdev. See PR 105
- Added check for Swift language to surefire sensor To avoid "Can not add the same measure twice" issue by felazuris. See PR 103
- Documentation update on the use of new fastlane gem lizard by liaogz82. See PR 119
--no-colorto sonar.swift.tailor.config to restore proper log parsing by benjohnde. See PR 122
- Fixed NPE when parsing JUnit reports by jxw1102. See PR 145
- SwiftLint 0.26.0 support by gaelfoppolo. See PR 148
- Added support for modular code coverage and ability to specify a reports directory by isaacwang4076. See PR 151
This release supports latest SonarQube API changes. However, a bigger refactoring is yet to come in a next release to remove deprecations and prepare for SonarQube 7.
Also: note that because of deprecated APIs source file coloration is disabled for the moment.
- SwiftLint 0.21.0 (95 rules now)
- SonarQube 6.5 support
- Fixes properties with space by Branlute. See PR 84
- Finds project version automatically with CFBundleShortVersionString by Branlute. See PR 87
- Fixes coverage with mixed objc swift project by Branlute. See PR 88
- Quotes support for multi-word project names by PetrJandak. See PR 97
- SwiftLint 0.16.1 (75 rules now).
- Fixed Metric 'test_data' should not be computed by a Sensor with SonarQube 6.2
- Fastlane documentation update by mammuth. See PR 62
- run-sonar-swift.sh fix by TheSkwiggs. See PR 64
- Now falls back to sonar-scanner if sonar-runner is not installed (thanks to MaikoHermans. See PR 59)
- Ability to set sonar.swift.appName. Useful when basename is different from targeted scheme, or when slather fails with 'No product binary found' (thanks to MaikoHermans. See PR 58)
- Added a second linter: Tailor. Enables analysis of Swift code on linux. (thanks to tzwickl for the hard work. See PR 51)