About this project
This project is a sample tvOS application demonstrating the usage of the Backendless Real-Time Database feature. You can see a demo of this app in the following video.
Follow the instructions below to clone the repo and run the app on your device:
How to Run the Project
- Open a Terminal window and run the following command
git clone https://github.com/Backendless/AppleTvDemo.git'
- Change the current directory to the directory of the repo by running the following command:
- Install cocoapods which includes Backendless SDK and its dependendencies:
It is recommended to run the following command too to make sure you have the latest version of the pod:
- Once all of the pods are downloaded / updated, an Xcode project workspace file is created. This is the file you use to work with your app.
- Open the AppleTvDemo.xcworkspace file with Xcode
- Open the ViewController.swift file and change the
API_KEYvalues to include yours from the Backendless Console Manage tab.