A modular Go library for Discord.
This library has lots unique differences that few other Discord go modules have. This module focuses on speed and a minimal structure allowing you to either import everything and use this as a full client or import sub-modules to incorporate in your own client, for example the
structs module as they can be tedious to write.
As we develop this module, these are a few key features and unique differences that we incorporate:
- Fast - This module is aimed to be as fast as can be without sacrificing usability.
- IDs are Big int types instead of a string - This is indeed a lot faster, and makes more sense, afterall an ID is just a big number.
- Sends all events that Discord sends, out of the box, allowing you as the user to distinguish which ones you want.
- Voice - This module comes with a voice sub-module that allows your bot to 'listen' to other users, with more features comming to this soon.
- A unique utility sub-module that comes jam-packed with all the extra functions you could possibly need.
As we develop this module more, I'm sure this list will keep growing!
Please leave a