Andrew G. Crowell Bananattack
- Montréal, QC
- Joined on
- wiz 21 A high level assembly language, for retro console homebrew on platforms like the Game Boy and NES.
- verge3 14 Verge 3 is a simple 2D game engine, which lets game makers rapidly develop games in Lua or VergeC.
- Plum 10 A free 2D game engine with Lua scripting, designed with rapid prototyping in mind.
- crappynesrom 6 Code to go along with the "How to make a crappy NES ROM" video series that I'm starting.
- nel-d 6 nel is a compiler for a low-level assembly programming language for developing on the NES hardware.
Repositories contributed to
Contributions in the last year 64 total Mar 6, 2014 – Mar 6, 2015
Longest streak 6 days November 6 – November 11
Current streak 0 days Last contributed