Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
The primary focus of this release is significant performance improvements across all devices, particularly lower end hardware.
- Built on the new Flutter release, 1.5
- Improve startup time by loading wallet in background
- Improve general app performance by utilizing isolates for expensive, longer running operations
- Add QR scan option for importing seed
- Various other bug fixes and improvements
- Add multidex which fixes some issues on devices running a version of Android older than 5.0
- Add fallback secure storage option for a small percentage of devices that were crashing with the default secure storage implementation.
Fix a crash that affected some android devices. Performance and UI Improvements.
Kalium v2.0.1 is the first release of Kalium-Flutter on the Google Play Store.
It introduces numerous features on top of the legacy app including:
- Multiple account support
- Support for MonkeyTalks.cc
- Additional security options
- Slide account history to quickly send a transaction
- More languages and currency conversions
And numerous other visual and under the hood enhancements.