This is the development playground for Bancha developers, providing sample of how to use Bancha.
- Download CakePHP latest (tested with 2.0.6, 2.1.5, 2.2.0, 2.2.8, 2.3.0, 2.3.8, 2.4.0, 2.4.1)
- Delete the app folder
- Open the terminal inside the cake folder and type: git clone --recursive https://github.com/Bancha/BanchaTestProject.git app (alternativly download this project inside /app)
- Configure your app/Config/database.php, then go in your console inside app/ and execute "./Console/cake" schema create to create all the tables. You may also want to use the example data in app/Config/Schema/testdata.sql (you probably will need to change the table prefix in this file).
- Open /bancha/setup-check.html to see if everything works.
For ExtJS Support:
- Download ExtJS 4.
- Place ext-all.js and ext-all-dev.js inside app/webroot/js/ and the ExtJS ressources folder into app/webroot/css/
- If your application is not running in the domain root, please adopt the path in Ext.Loader.setPath('Bancha','/Bancha/js'); in all app/webroot/js files to match your-path-to-cakephp-root/Bancha/js
- Open one of the various examples (placed in app/webroot/), e.g. localhost/crud-samples.html
For Sencha Touch Support:
- Download Sencha Touch 2.
- Place sencha-touch-all-debug.js and the resources folder inside app/webroot/js/touch/sencha-touch/
- If your application is not running in the domain root, please adopt the path in Ext.Loader.setPath('Bancha','/Bancha/js'); in app/webroot/touch/app.js:17 to match your-path-to-cakephp-root/Bancha/js
- Open the WebApp in your browser, localhost/touch/
That's it, enjoy!
This package is not for production use. It includes multiple licences, everything works under GNU General Public License version 3 as far as we know, but there is no warranty.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.