PodCall is a catapult-based app for streaming podcasts through phone calls
git clone https://github.com/inetCatapult/PodCall.git npm install
- Install dependencies from npm,
- get user id, api token and secret - to use the Catapult API you need these data. You can get them here on the tab "Account",
- Set DATABASE_URL, CATAPULT_USER_ID, CATAPULT_API_TOKEN and CATAPULT_API_SECRET - you need to set these on your machine as environment variables.
- When running with ngrok, set the call URL on the catapult application to the ngrok URL.
- When using Heroku, set the call URL to the Heroku App URL