How to Submit a Pull Request
- Search through Bandwidth's open and closed pull request to ensure you are not submitting something that has already been submitted.
- Make all necessary changes in a new git branch:
git checkout -b new-fixed-branch
- Make all necessary changes to the code
- Test your changes before committing the code
- Add the changes to be committed
- Commit the changes you have made with a descriptive commit message
git commit -m "add description here"
- Push your changes to Github
- Open a pull request in Github
If we ask you to make any necessary changes:
- Make the required changes on your branch
- Test the changes to make sure the code works
- Add and commit the changes
- Push your changes to Github. This will automatically update the pull request.
After the your branch has been merged, please delete your branch.