Smart application launcher for the Elgato Stream Deck
Author's website and contact information: https://barraider.com
New in v1.7
- Updated Steam Game Launcher to work with new Steam file formats
Start Inparameter, allows you to modify the working directory in which the application runs.
- Programs can now be set to
Run as Administrator
Limit number of instances runningfeature. Set limit to 1 to ensure you don't launch the app if it's already running.
Kill all existing instancesensures only the freshly launched instance is running.
- Customize the arguments to pass to launched application
Bring To Frontfeature allows you to bring an app to front if it's already running (To enable, make sure
Max Instancesis enabled).
- Shows a
🟢indicator if the app is already running
- Process Killer action allows killing all instances of an application
- STEAM SUPPORT: New
Steam Game Launcheraction shows you a list of all Steam games installed and let's you launch them from the Stream Deck
- Support for Microsoft Store Apps (UWP)
I found a bug, who do I contact?
For support please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.com
I have a feature request, who do I contact?
Please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.com
- Uses StreamDeck-Tools by BarRaider:
- Uses Easy-PI by BarRaider - Provides seamless integration with the Stream Deck PI (Property Inspector)