Twitch Tools plugin for the Elgato Stream Deck
Author's website and contact information: https://barraider.com
New in v2.0
The Twitch Chat Pager plugin listens to your Twitch chat and gives you a visual alert if someone uses the !page command.
Shows you when your favorite streamer is live. Clicking the button will take you to their stream.
Pressing this action will use all your Stream Deck keys to shows you which of the streamers you follow are currently live + viewer count. Clicking the button will take you to their stream.
Shows you a list of the latest people that chatted/raided/subscribed to your channel, allowing you to send them an automated message in chat.
Allows you to load the Stream's title and game from a file. Works along with the Text File Tools to dynamically modify what game/title you want shown. - Adding multiple lines in the "Title" file will cause the plugin to randomly choose one (allowing you to generate multiple similar titles for the same game).
Allows you to clip the last few seconds of your stream and automatically post it in your chat.
Current Chat Pager features
- Shows you live information on your stream, including number of viewers and streaming time
- Starts flashing when someone writes the !page command in the chatroom
- !page command can be limited to only work for specific people in the chat
- Supports adding a short text after the command, such as "!page Behind You!"
- Support for listening to pages in multiple streamers chat rooms (great for Mods that are modding multiple streamers)
- Now supports customizing the command word to be other than
- Page message can now be written to text file (and shown on stream)
- Full-Screen Alert can now be shown even if you don't have the plugin on the current profile (as long as the plugin was shown on a different plugin, at least once, since you started streaming)
- Configure your own personal chat message to show in chat when you're paged
- Added option to disable going to the Twitch Dashboard on button click
- Multiple full-screen modes include choosing 1 letter or 2 letters per key during an alert
I found a bug, who do I contact?
For support please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.com
I have a feature request, who do I contact?
Please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.com
- Uses StreamDeck-Tools by BarRaider:
- Uses Easy-PI by BarRaider - Provides seamless integration with the Stream Deck PI (Property Inspector)