Stream Deck integration with NVIDIA ShadowPlay
Author's website and contact information: https://barraider.com
New in v1.2
- Support for the new
ShadowPlay Game Filterwith 3 new actions:
- Toggle Game Filter On/Off
- Open the Game Filter Edit settings
- Switch between the preset list of Game Filters (Toggle and Switching require to bind a hotkey inside ShadowPlay settings beforehand)
- Control NVIDIA ShadowPlay from your Stream Deck
- Now with
I found a bug, who do I contact?
For support please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.com
I have a feature request, who do I contact?
Please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.com
- Uses StreamDeck-Tools by BarRaider:
- Uses Easy-PI by BarRaider - Provides seamless integration with the Stream Deck PI (Property Inspector)