A C# Stopwatch implementation for the Elgato Stream Deck device.
Author's website and contact information: https://barraider.github.io
New in v1.6
Clear file on resetmode is awesome for making the text "Disappear" from the stream on reset
Lap Mode- Every press records the timestamp when pressed. A long press will reset the timer and copy all the laps to the clipboard (
Ctrl-Vto see them)
New in v1.5
- Time is written to a file of your choice so you can display the elapsed time on your stream
- File is now created immediately when you press the "Save" button
- New: Long press (2 seconds) on the key to reset the stopwatch
- Multiple Stopwatches suppport
- Stopwatches now continue to count even when moving between Stream Deck profiles.
- Stopping/Starting a watch
- Option to not reset the watch after it's restarted
- Two display styles
Always open to more suggestions.
How do I get started using it?
Install by clicking the com.barraider.stopwatch.streamDeckPlugin file in the Releases folder: https://github.com/BarRaider/streamdeck-stopwatch/releases
I found a bug, who do I contact?
For support please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.github.io
I have a feature request, who do I contact?
Please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.github.io
Uses Easy-PI by BarRaider - Provides seamless integration with the Stream Deck PI (Property Inspector)