Stream Countdown Timer for Elgato Stream Deck
Set a timer on your Stream Deck, and have it shown on your Stream too. Will start flashing in a color of your choice when the time is up.
Author's website and contact information: https://barraider.github.io
New in v1.2
Streamathon Mode- Increase the time left by a customizable interval on every key press. (Long click to reset).
- Hourglass Mode now shows an indication on whether the timer is running or paused on every keypress
- Customizable text to show on stream when the timer ends
- Option to clear the text file (and thus remove from stream) when the timer ends
- Countdown is written to file so you can display the remaining time on your stream
- Supports adding a title prefix in the file (such as
- Timer starts flashing when time is up, you can choose the color of the alert
- Hourglass mode creates a visual representation instead of a numeric timer
- Countdown continues writing to the file even if you move to a different Stream Deck profile
I found a bug, who do I contact?
For support please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.github.io
I have a feature request, who do I contact?
Please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.github.io
- Uses StreamDeck-Tools by BarRaider:
- Uses Easy-PI by BarRaider - Provides seamless integration with the Stream Deck PI (Property Inspector)