Stream Countdown Timer for Elgato Stream Deck
Set a timer on your Stream Deck, and have it shown on your Stream too. Will start flashing in a color of your choice when the time is up.
Author's website and contact information: https://barraider.com
New in v1.6
Focus Timeraction alternates between work and break intervals to improve your focus and get work done.
Auto Resetfeature allows you to reset the timer automatically after a customizable number of seconds
- Timer will now count up after reaching zero, to show you how much time elapsed.
Streamathonmode now supports increasing OR decreasing time on every keypress
New in v1.5
Pause Image- Displays a custom image when timer is paused (supported both in Normal and Hourglass mode)
- New option to show time remaining in Hourglass mode
- When pressing the button to stop the flashing, it now stops the sound too
- New visual effect for Hourglass mode:
Image Modewill show the
Pause Imageslowly vanish as the time runs out
New in v1.4
- Multi-Action support
New in v1.3
- SOUND SUPPORT :PogChamp: You can now choose a sound that will be played when the timer ends. Choosing the playback device allows you to send the sound directly to your stream.
- Improved UI to allow setting the filename using a file picker
- Fixed UI issue showing hours with a trailing zero.
New in v1.2
Streamathon Mode- Increase the time left by a customizable interval on every key press. (Long click to reset).
- Hourglass Mode now shows an indication on whether the timer is running or paused on every keypress
- Customizable text to show on stream when the timer ends
- Option to clear the text file (and thus remove from stream) when the timer ends
- Countdown is written to file so you can display the remaining time on your stream
- Supports adding a title prefix in the file (such as
- Timer starts flashing when time is up, you can choose the color of the alert
- Hourglass mode creates a visual representation instead of a numeric timer
- Countdown continues writing to the file even if you move to a different Stream Deck profile
I found a bug, who do I contact?
For support please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.com
I have a feature request, who do I contact?
Please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.com
- Uses StreamDeck-Tools by BarRaider:
- Uses Easy-PI by BarRaider - Provides seamless integration with the Stream Deck PI (Property Inspector)