Windows Mover & Resizer for Elgato Stream Deck
Allows you to control the position and size of application windows on your Windows PC. Maximize/Minimize windows or change height, width and position. Supports moving applications across multiple screens.
Author's website and contact information: https://barraider.github.io
New in v1.9
- Instead of choosing a specific application, you can now choose to manipulate the current focused window. This allows you to "snap"/"resize" the current focused app to various areas on the screen.
- Multi-Screen support, move applications across multiple screens
- Change location and size of application window
- Supported in multi-action, one click can rearrange multiple applications
- Plugin will fill coordinates with where the windows is currently located (and also height/width of window)
- Supports Minimizing/Maximizing windows
- Option to remove the screen's "Friendly name" in cases where you have multiple monitors of the same kind.
Auto Retryfeature will attempt to retry moving the window if the process is not yet loaded
Make Topmostfeature will attempt to make the window pop up to the front of the screen
Location Filterallows to filter processes to a specific directory
Title Filterallows to filter out processes that don't have certain words in the window title. Note: Chrome/Firefox act weird and the titles change based on the current open tab (your mileage may vary)
Only Make Topmostfeature allows moving an application to top, without moving or resizing it. Useful along with SuperMacro to send key-presses in a Multi-Action.
I found a bug, who do I contact?
For support please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.github.io
I have a feature request, who do I contact?
Please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.github.io
- Uses StreamDeck-Tools by BarRaider:
- Uses Easy-PI by BarRaider - Provides seamless integration with the Stream Deck PI (Property Inspector)