The Bark G Suite Integration
Welcome to the Bark for G Suite integration docs.
Note: All instructions need to be done by an administration of of the G Suite domain
Visit Bark for G Suite in the G Suite Marketplace and click the "Install App" button at the top
Enter your credentials for G Suite
- Agree to Google's terms and authorize access to the domain's Gmail, YouTube, and Google Drive.
Note: Be sure to Select the appropriate OU where the accounts you would like monitored are saved.
- Uncheck the option to notify users and click the "Next" button
- After seeing where the Bark for G Suite App will be, click the "Next" button
- Click the "Launch" button at the bottom to configure Bark for G Suite
- Sign in as a user with access to the G Suite Admin's groups
- Click the "Allow" button to allow Bark access to the groups in your G Suite domain
- Check the Organization Units Bark should monitor and click the "Done" button
- You'll be taken to the dashboard where you'll find potential issues going forward
- If you select multiple Organization Units, please make sure you follow the steps in the video below to enable the appropriate permissions for all of the OUs you'd like to monitor:
Log in after setup
From your domain's App launcher, click the "more" link and find Bark towards the bottom: