Hardware Models in Isabelle/HOL
This repository contains a formal model to represent the current hardware configuration (memory and interrupt subsystems) of a machine in Isabelle/HOL.
See the AUTHORS file in the reposotiry.
See the LICENSE file in the repository.
Isabelle/HOL version 2016-1 [[https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/hvg/Isabelle/]]
Put the Isabelle binary into your search path such that it is found by Make
- build: the build directory (created upon build)
- doc: documentation directory (see Documentation)
- theories: contains the Isabelle theories
- machines: decoding nets for selected number of machines
- mipstlb: the model for the MIPS TLB
- model: the hardware model
The documentation can be built using
make documentation or typing make in the
doc directory. This will produce a couple of PDF documents containing the
models and explanations.