BastilleBSD Release - Halcyon Days
This release includes new features as well as fixes to existing components. Thanks to those that contributed code and testing. We appreciate your time and effort!
- Added support for FreeBSD 11.3-RELEASE, 12.1-RC1, 12.1-RC2 and 12.1-RELEASE.
- Added option to assign network interface during jail creation, if empty bastille obeys config file.
- Added NIC validation.
- Improved IP validation.
- Added ability to destroy regex-matching base releases, cache content not affected.
- Added validation for the ZFS parameters.
- Fix for jail and releases output listing.
- Fix for prevent double distfile.txz file extraction on bootstrap.
- Fix for missing subsequent directory creation for cache/*-RELEASE.
- Fix for missing subsequent directory creation for releases/*-RELEASE.
- Fix for chflags removal and jail/release directory deletion if exist.
- Minor code fixes.
Example for jail creation with optional interface defined:
Usage: bastille create name release ip | interface
# bastille create myjail 12.0-RELEASE 10.0.0.250 em0
Example for release destroy:
Usage: bastille destroy release
# bastille destroy 12.0-RELEASE