Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Scripts Modding Tutorial
Engine of Might & Magic® Heroes 7 is Unreal Engine, much of game logic is written in unreal script. I extracted scripts from game. Much of them contains native functions, what makes unable to reuse them, but most of AI scripts is native functions free. This project is an attempt to make possible scripts modding.
- Microsoft Visual C++ to compile mod dll.
- Unreal Development Kit (UDK) 2014-02 to compile mod scripts.
- Extreme Injector download
- Install UDK. directory that You have chosen to extract UDK is your UDK project.
- Download "HMM7_2.2.1_UDK.zip" from my repository and extract to "Development" subdirectory of your UDK project.
- Edit file "UDKGame\Config\DefaultEngine.ini" in UDK project. Add to section
+EditPackages=MMH7Engine +EditPackages=MMH7GameStub +EditPackages=MMH7Game
- You can try to recompile script using "UnrealFrontend". Now project is configured to compile mods. Don't copy recompiled packages to your game, they will not work because they use native functions.
- Try write Your own mod your mod :)