A complete Event system for Minecraft.
- Comes default with several Match and Event Types.
- Huge amounts of customization through the configs and in game commands.
- Framework and API for easily creating custom matches/events.
We have had problems with bug reports that lack sufficient information.
The problem is that people aren't giving us enough information to replicate bugs. If we cannot identify exactly under what conditions a bug is present, then it becomes harder to fix.
Please, if you report a bug, provide ample information about your situation.
If you need an answer in a timely manner, please contact us on Discord:
We really appreciate when you report bugs, and we would like you to report them to us whenever you find them. However please be mindful of the information that you give us and/or how you contact us. If you really have no idea where to start, maybe a 1 on 1 conversation on Discord may be the way to go. If you know exactly how to replicate your problem, or you have a good amount of information about it, creating a new issue might be a better solution:
Default Match Types:
- Arena : You fight with what is given to you in the config. You can't bring items in or out.
- Skirmish : You bring in what you want to fight with, you take out whatever you pick up.
- Colloseum : 4 teams against each other, last man standing wins.
- BattleGround : 1 minute match where the winner is the one with the highest kills after 1 minute. 4 teams of 1 player each compete.
Default Event Types:
- Free For All : last player/team left standing wins
- DeathMatch : 2 minute event where if you die you respawn. Highest kills wins
- Tournament : (bracket tournament for any number of teams)
Adding to BattleArena
We will gladly accept any code contributions through GitHub. If you need help with the API or writing a plugin for BattleArena, we can assist as well.
Live Chat on Discord:
- BattlePlugins Discord: Join our Discord server to get support, talk about dev stuff, or just say hi!
Battle Arena Links:
Battle Tracker Links:
- BattleDocs (BattlePlugins Documentation)
- CI Server (Jenkins Build Server)
- BattlePlugin Donations