- [desktop wallet] The wallet crashes on rescan in rare cases while processing specific transactions from wallet.db file #647
- Inconsistent transaction statuses when running two or more wallets that use the same wallet.db file, cloned manually
- If multiple wallets are restored from the same seed phrase, transaction history and addresses will not be shared among the wallets
Points to mention:
- In case a mobile wallet is connected to a random node and the user has both mobile and a desktop wallets which are using the same seed phrase, the funds sent to the desktop wallet won’t appear on the mobile wallet. If the desktop wallet is running a local node, it will see funds sent to both wallets. The reason is that the local node (integrated into desktop wallet) always monitors the blockchain for UTXOs related to the seed of the wallet. The mobile wallet does not run a local node and thus can only monitor transactions sent to its specific SBBS addresses. Of course, no funds will be lost in any event.
Verifying release binaries:
PGP key: "A6C6 2C9F 5593 1860 AFF8 3BBB 997E AB9F 3DF7 F375"
- Go to https://keybase.io/beammw and get the Public PGP key.
- Download the signed binary file (with extension .asc) you want to verify.
- Verify signature using PGP Suite or any other PGP verification tools
Beam-Wallet-2.1.4914.deb 29.7 MB
Beam-Wallet-2.1.4914.deb.asc 455 Bytes
Beam-Wallet-2.1.4914.dmg 17.4 MB
Beam-Wallet-2.1.4914.dmg.asc 455 Bytes
Beam-Wallet-2.1.4914.exe 19.7 MB
Beam-Wallet-2.1.4914.exe.asc 455 Bytes
Checksums.txt 2.54 KB
linux-beam-node-2.1.4914.tar.gz 2.79 MB
linux-beam-node-2.1.4914.tar.gz.asc 455 Bytes
linux-wallet-api-2.1.4914.tar.gz 2.79 MB
mac-beam-node-2.1.4914.tar.gz 2.44 MB
mac-beam-node-2.1.4914.tar.gz.asc 455 Bytes
mac-beam-wallet-cli-2.1.4914.tar.gz.asc 455 Bytes
mac-wallet-api-2.1.4914.tar.gz 2.45 MB
win-beam-node-2.1.4914.zip 2.06 MB
win-beam-node-2.1.4914.zip.asc 455 Bytes
win-beam-wallet-cli-2.1.4914.zip.asc 455 Bytes
win-explorer-node-2.1.4914.zip 2.04 MB
win-wallet-api-2.1.4914.zip 2.03 MB