Add Slack Notification to your App in 5min!
This project is a Bearer Scenario implementing Slack messaging API. A scenario is equivalent to an API integration in Bearer lingo. To know more about Bearer, check out our https://bearer.sh/.
You have to follow those steps to fork and deploy this Scenario:
- Step 1: create an account on Bearer Developer Portal
- Step 2: To run locally: install Bearer CLI Installation tutorial
- Step 3: Deploy your code to Bearer Deploying tutorial
Join our Slack Community if you need help or have questions
Here are the main features that this Integration provides:
- Web Components to select Setup OAuth credentials, select Slack channel and more
- API endpoint available to automate sending notification from your backend
- OAuth Authentication flow taken care for you - no need to store or deal with tokens
- Agnostic: use the language you want
- Open-Source: Fork and modify at will
If you'd like to contribute, please fork the repository, use a feature branch. Pull requests are warmly welcome.