This project provides a number of utility classes and methods for Bedework.
- JDK 8
- Maven 3
mvn clean install
Releases of this fork are published to Maven Central via Sonatype.
To create a release, you must have:
- Permissions to publish to the
gpginstalled with a published key (release artifacts are signed).
To perform a new release:
mvn release:clean release:prepare
When prompted, select the desired version; accept the defaults for scm tag and next development version. When the build completes, and the changes are committed and pushed successfully, execute:
For full details, see Sonatype's documentation for using Maven to publish releases.
- Add base classes for a jolokia cli
- Add status operations to the base jmx classes for use by the cli
- Add some base classes for JMS interactions
- Update the deploy process to add some wildfly features.
- Refactor the post-build deployment module to work as a maven plugin.
- Add setHostLimit method to BasicHttpClient.
- Deployment class ProcessEars renamed to Process
- Add more tokenizer methods to JolokiaCli.
- Fix tokenizer so that string method will pushback.
- More help support
- Property replacement on non-string values. Lost this version trying to release
- Update hibernate to 5.2.5.Final
- Fix UTC timestamp format
- Add error, audit and metrics log streams