- The main website with documentation is at http://behat.org
- Official Google Group is at http://groups.google.com/group/behat
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project
developbranch (all new development happens here, master for releases & hotfixes only).
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add features for it (look at test/Behat/features for examples). This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with
CHANGES.mdone. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request.
If you get errors about missing dependencies - just run
git submodule update --init
Copyright (c) 2010 Konstantin Kudryashov (ever.zet). See LICENSE for details.
- Konstantin Kudryashov everzet [lead developer]
- knpLabs knpLabs [main sponsor]