Mink is an open source, community-driven project. If you'd like to contribute, feel free to do this, but remember to follow these few simple rules:
Submitting an issues
- Driver-related issues must be reported in the corresponding driver repository
- A reproducible example is required for every bug report, otherwise it will most probably be closed without warning
- If you are going to make a big, substantial change, let's discuss it first
Working with Pull Requests
- Create your feature addition or a bug fix branch based on
masterbranch in your repository's fork.
- Make necessary changes, but don't mix code reformatting with code changes on topic.
- Add tests for those changes (please look into
tests/folder for some examples). This is important so we don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit your code, but do not mess with
- Squash your commits by topic to preserve a clean and readable log.
- Create Pull Request.
Make sure that you don't break anything with your changes by running: