Combining the SNS011 sensor with an OrangePI to displays:
- PM2.5 and PM10 air quality measurements
- Temperature and Humidity measurements
The basic chart UI allows for easy reading of the air quality data for a given interval.
- SNS011 air quality sensor
- DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor (Bought from Amazon for the fast shipping, is much cheaper on AliExpress)
- Orange Pi Zero H2
- Any RasPi-like system would do
- Power adapter
- 4GB+ microSD card
There is a 3D printable case model for the SNS011 available in the
- Better CO2 monitoring, while the CCS811 seems to be working, using a MOx sensor as a way to estimate CO2 concentration is highly controversial.
- Better dashboard