Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Accumulated bug fixes and minor changes:
- You can now specify optional search directories when loading Types using the Types.InAssembly or Types.InAssemblies methods
- Fixed a bug where rules were returning the wrong type list if a ShouldNot() condition was being used.
- Types that cannot be loaded by Mono.Cecil no longer throw a BadImageFormatException
- Fixed a typo in the "HasViolations" method - NB: this is a breaking change as it will require changes to existing implementations.
Added policies, a construct that lets you aggregate groups of rules together for reporting.
Many thanks to @ewassef for the idea and initial implementation.
Added the following new methods as predicates and conditions:
- AreImmutable: no fields or properties can be updated
- AreMutable: at least one field or property can be updated
- OnlyHaveNullableMembers: All fields are nullable
- HaveSomeNonNullableMembers: At least one field is non-nullable
- Added methods that allow you to select types whose namespaces match a regular expression pattern. These have been added both as predicates and conditions.
- A call to
ConditionListnow also returns a list of failing types. This constitutes a breaking change as the result is now a
TestResultinstance rather than a boolean value.
- Duplicate types are not longer returned in a call to GetResults() on a