This repository contains a PHP SDK that provides access to the Dropbox REST API. The SDK conforms to the PSR-0 standard for autoloading interoperability and requires PHP >= 5.3.1. Unless otherwise stated, all components of the SDK are licensed under the MIT License.
- PHP >= 5.3.1
- PHP cURL (\Dropbox\OAuth\Consumer\Curl)
- PHP Mcrypt (\Dropbox\OAuth\Storage\Encrypter)
- PHP PDO (\Dropbox\OAuth\Storage\DB)
- A recent change to the PDO storage handler will require a calling code change or end users will need to re-authorise the application. See here for more information.
- Due to PHP Bug #48962 affecting cURL, PHP >= 5.3.1 must be used until further consumers are available
Please see the examples provided.
A few people have asked me to add a Flattr button, so I have. Any contribution is much appreciated, but contributions to the community are much more valuable. Thanks to all those who have contributed their time, whether it's been to add a feature or raise an issue - it's much appreciated.