Core Critical by HBC
Source codes for 4k intro HBC-00016: Core Critical by ½-bit Cheese. It placed 1st in Assembly 2018 4k intro competition.
Pouet link: https://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=77372
blur.c Shader for calculating blur in one dimension combine.c Shader for combining two one dimensionally blurred buffers post.c Shader for calculating lens flares and other post effects main.c Shader for rendering the scene player_min.js Music player and song data webgl_min.js Rendering pipeline extern.js Definitions for Closure Compiler compile.py Python script to compile sourcce files into final entry
You need following tools to compile the final entry from source files.
- Shader Minifier 1.1.6 (https://github.com/laurentlb/Shader_Minifier)
- For minimizing shaders
- Google Closure Compiler v20180610 (https://developers.google.com/closure/compiler/)
- JsExe 1.1.1 (http://www.pouet.net/prod.php?which=59298)
- For compressing final entry into PNG
- Python 3
- For running the compile.py script
- For running Closure Compiler
For copyright reasons none of the tools are included here and you must download them yourself. Place shader_minifier.exe, jsexe.exe and closure-compiler-v20180610.jar into the root folder of the project or modify their paths in compile.py. Then run compile.py to produce the final <=4096 byte entry file.
- Bercon - Code, Graphics
- Valtteri - Music