PSA: Team editing is a bit buggy, don't use it until I release a patch
Changelog from 3.1.2 to 4.0.0:
- Completely redesigned GUI, courtesy off @dsoldier. It's inspired on how SM looks. We tried to make it more easy-to-use and beautiful as possible, and added tons of animations, from sprites to pointers. Also backgrounds are animated, in most of the app functions.
New bank mechanism, more beautiful and easy-to-use compared to the one in 3.1.2.
- Added: releasing a single element from the bank.
- Added: dex is filled when exiting from bank (optional). It currently works for SM only.
Brand new editor:
- Consts of 7/8 different screens that allows you to edit the most important datas of your pokemon.
- Added: additional submenu with 5 different options, before the real editor.
- Added: team editing and cloning.
- Added: pokemon generation (it takes the generated element from the app's built-in database). You can trigger it while being in the submenu (it will overwrite your selected element), or pressing A in a blank spot, to generate a brand new element.
- Added: ball editor.
- Added: gender editor.
- Added: OT Name editor.
- Wondercards updated to 22/12/2016.
- Mass injector:
- Added: living dex updated to gen7.
- Added: dex is filled when exiting from the mass injector (optional). It currently works for SM only.
- Current, wifi, local and powersaves distributions dates.
- Few options in the info editor.
- Built-in updater now install the downloaded build, too.
If you already installed the 4.0.0alpha: remove your
/3ds/data/PKSM/additionalassets/ folder before installing, in order to avoid edge-case graphic glitches.
Download and install the latest release (4.0.0) with your favourite installation method. When booted, the application will download automatically the required additional assets to work.
If you're using Homebrew Launcher, make sure you have it updated to the latest version.
If you're using Homebrew Launcher and you don't have the latest firmware on your console, you may want to use ctr-httpwn to get internet access and let the application download everything correctly. If you can't still download them through the application, you can put them manually in the SD card, putting the additionalassets folder in your SD card, located at
/3ds/data/PKSM/. To avoid troubles, the final result should be a folder filled with assets, located at
Let me know if you like how the app looks and works! If you have suggestions or bugs to make me notice, feel free to message me!
For real time help and discussions, join our PKSM Telegram chat.