Voice Manager is a simplistic bot, that allows your users to create new voice channels on demand!
Assign a lobby and everybody who enters this lobby will be placed in a newly created channel. Once everybody leaves this new channel - it gets deleted.
The bot will keep new channels in the same category as the lobby and will enable same user limits as the lobby.
List of available commands:
- help (or empty mention) - shows help message
- register - registers a voice chat that will be used as a lobby. You can feed it channel IDs or channel name
- unregister - unregisters an existing lobby. You can feed it channel IDs or channel name
- prefix - set a new prefix. Mentioning will still work
- language - change language
- list - lists all registered lobbies and how many new channels exist
- stats - take a sneak peek on bot's performance!
- support - sends an invite to support Discord server