Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Use markdown to format doc strings in hover
- Add setting to enable doc strings in parameter hints
- Fix: Select Backward * commands won't grow selection in REPL window
- Fix: Paredit select forward/backward add to the selection stack even when they don't select anything
- Fix: Calva disables cursor movement in non-clojure files when switching from REPL window to, say, a
- Fix: Cursor moves forward after undoing wraparound commands in REPL window
- Fix: Wrong keybinding for Toggle Paredit Mode, now is
ctrl+alt+p ctrl+alt+m, as it should be
- Fix: Force Delete Forward not working in REPL window in strict mode
- Fix: Tokenization errors with quotes, derefs, etcetera
- Fix: Glitch in current form highlight in the REPL window when cursor is to the right of a form
- Now using the same Paredit implementation for the editor as for the REPL Window.
- A much more complete set of Paredit commands, and all documented, in beautiful GIF animations.
- List based Paredit commands work on strings as well. (Limited by that strings don't have sub lists/strings).
- Lots of fixes for Paredit commands.
- Fix: Paredit not activated until focused moved from and back to the editor again
- Improving: paredit
- Fix: paredit
backspacein strict mode
- Fix: REPL window use it own set of paredit hotkeys and these are not configurable
- Add default keyboard shortcut maps for the REPL prompt: multi-line or single-line.
- Improvements for Commands using the Current form and Current top level form:
- Fix: Form selection fails on things like '(1)
- Less precision needed for the right form to be selected.
- All commands for this use the same implemengtion (so, you can use e.g. Select Current Form to know what Evaluate Current Form will evaluate).
- Fix: "Load current Namespace in REPL Window" command not working
- Theme compatible status bar indicators for pprint and paredit
- Add test message to test runner
- Fix: Lexing regex literal tokenisation
- paredit.deleteBackward sets cursor position wrong when deleting a line.
- Calva Highlight sometimes incorrectly recognises form as a
- Expand selection fails at the start and end of the input of the REPL window
- Removed paredit inconsistencies