- Bugfixes and enhancement.
- Beta boost solver.
MOOSE 3.0.2 is an evolutionary increment over 3.0.1:
- There has been substantial development on the multiscale modeling front, with the implementation of the rdesigneur class and affiliated features.
- Distributions of spines, channels, physiological parameters, chemical concentrations along the cell can be specified using algebraic functions of geometrical properties of the cell.
- MOOSE can now read NeuroMorpho .swc files natively.
- MOOSE can now write natively to the Neuronal Simulation Data Format. The NSDF is based on HDF5 and is a portable and self-descriptive way to store simulation output.
More details can be found at: http://moose.ncbs.res.in .