Library Management System
The project "Library Management System" is a sample of mini project in C. If you need to create a mini project in C and if you don't know where and how to start, I hope this sample project I created will help you to get started. Please remember that the purpose of this mini project is to guide you create a mini project using C. Please just don't copy/paste and submit it. Use the code to learn and do the project yourself. Or you can modify the project, add features and submit. This project has 2 sections.
- Section for a librarian
- Section for a student
A librarian can add, search, edit and delete books. This section is password protected. That means you need administrative credentials to log in as a librarian. The credentials are created when the program is executed from the first time. A student can search for the book and check the status of the book if it is available.
Here is list of features that you can add to the project.
- You can create a structure for a student that uniquely identify each student. When a student borrows a book from the library, you link his ID to Book ID so that librarian can find how burrowed particular book.
- You can change the program so that it looks more interactive.
- You can create a feature to bulk import the books from CSV file.
- You can add REGEX to search so that a book can be searched using ID, title, author or any of the field.
- You can add the student login section.
- You can add feature of requesting a book and moderating the request.