Releases · Bilal-S/iis2tomcat
- Fix uninstall when in scripted deployment mode: Hide pop-up dialog.
- Updates to Readme
Version 1.0.41 Updates:
- Fix: to avoid file upload timeout reduce wait time for network data to arrive.
Version 1.0.40 Updates:
- Fix: do not allow remote call for setup of WindowsEventSource. This will lead to uneccessary error messages.
Version 1.0.39 Updates:
- Upd: associate ReadTimeout setting with errand connection timeout and default to 120000 (2 minutes)
- Upd: Remove WriteTimeout setting
Version 1.0.38 Updates:
- Upd: block /pms path from being used when admin access from remote is not allowed. This is for Adobe CF.
- Fix: location of global setting file was placed under GAC rather then c:\windows
Version 1.0.37 Updates:
- Fix: 502: Array out of bound issues when marker bytes where at the end of network package
- Fix: 502: Timing issue with packet delivery. Introduce wait for variable speed networks and network latency.
- Fix: 502: Apache Axis Soap processor embedded in Adobe ColdFusion will not instantiate when CONTENT_LENGTH is specified as zero
- Upd: Moved to minimum requirement of .net Framework 4.5
- Upd: Removed .net framework 3.5 distribution
Version 1.0.36 Updates:
- Upd: change TCP Read/Write timeout setting behavior. Now if these timeouts are not set, they default to infinite (they do not timeout).
Version 1.0.35 Updates:
- Fix: EventLog.SourceExists() requires security permissions causing exception
- Upd: Do not record system events for invalid URL to physical path conversions
- Upd: Encoding of redirected URL attributes when TomcatConnection Error
- Add: additional error details for windows system events
Version 1.0.34 Updates:
- Fix: would not use redirect to remote clients when tomcat connection error occurred
Version 1.0.33 Updates:
- Fix: IIS will throw error code is 0x800704cd when flushing to a disconnected client