Version 1.8 (Wed 17 Jul 2014)
- 10.9 Support
- Sets the total number of tracks on each disc when auto tagging.
- Button to use the directory name as the search query when auto tagging.
- Release date field.
- Quicklook on Vgmdb search results by pressing space.
- Artist to composer.
- Composer to artist.
- Save last custom format.
- Regex replace on audio files metadata.
- Improvements to the auto tagging gui.
- Clicking on a Vgmdb search result opens those results.
- Using AVFoundation for mp4/m4a since it more reliable and fixes the problems with cover art.
- Made m4a/mp4 tag writing faster.
- When tracks are different lengths when auto tagging using Vgmdb
Version 1.7 Beta (Sat 06 Jul 2013)
- Open current folder In Terminal.
- Label column.
- Renaming Artists using a user specified list of names
- Renaming Tracks using a user specified list of names
- Allow searching for a album using an URL
- Support rarer languages such as English (Official) and English (Localized)
- Length field formatted as time.
- ISRC field
- Uses taglib 1.8 hence it faster.
- Handles arranger and Performer missing for metadata searching
- Assigns the selected file to $f in the Terminal.
- Label colour work better if the filename column is moved
Version 1.6.2 (Sat 22 Sep 2012)
- Gui Fixes
Version 1.6.1 (Thu 13 Sep 2012)
- fix for http://vgmdb.net/album/33201.
Version 1.6 (Thu 13 Sep 2012)
- Much faster app loading (Now loads instantly compared with 10 seconds before).
- Auto taging rewriten in C++/Objective C hence much faster.
- Updated Code for Xcode 4.4 -- using the new syntax.
- Refactored Code.
- Go to Downloads shortcut changed to ⌥⌘L to comform to Finder's shortcut.
- File size reduced by over 50%.
- Fixes for 10.7.
- Added unit tests.
- Html decoding
- Track number bug fix + tests