As a Waterloo Co-op student
Have you ever been standing in front of 10 boxes, but don't know which one has your CS135 course note in it? PackIt! is here to rescue!
Simply create boxes and add items into them. Later on, you can search by their name, or category in order to find where are them.
- Frontend: React + Semantic UI React
- Backend: NodeJS + Express + MongoDB (Mongoose ORM)
- Implemented registration functionality so that people can sign up for Packit! (Note: Invitation code still required)
- User can now edit a single item by clicking on it
- Fixed the issue that plus and minus buttons are reversed when creating a new item
- First major version