Ragdoll is a Java-made animated doll. You may drag its head, arms, legs, feet to rotate them (with in a limited range). Also, the legs are resizable. You may click on a leg, drag and drop to resize them.
- Reset (Ctrl + R): Click on this to reset the doll to its original position and pose.
- Save (Ctrl + S): Save the current position and pose to a JSON file.
- Load (Ctrl + L): Load from a previously saved JSON file. It will set the ragdoll to the state saved in the selected file.
- Quit (Ctrl + Q): Exit this program.
This is a Flash-like animation interface that enables you to make a 5-second animation.
To make an animation, follow these steps:
- Drag the slider to the desired time position.
- Play with the ragdoll, set it to your desired pose / position.
- Click on Keyframe to set the current state as a keyframe.
- Goto 1 for another keyframe.
- if you want to modify a keyframe, just drag the slider to that position, change the pose, hit Keyframe again to rewrite it.
- Keyframes are labelled with | under the slider. Keyframes that lie on a exact second position are labelled with (0s) as an example.
- When you finish, drag the slider to any position and hit Play to start playing the animation. You will see the doll transitioning from one keyframe to another smoothly.
- You may pause at any time.
- If the animation stops (reaches 5s), simply hit Play again to replay it.
- This program is developed and tested under macOS Mojave 10.14.2 Developer Beta 2. With Java SE 10.0.2.
Enjoy playing with it :)