Digital Platform User Guide Table of Contents
We're so excited you've joined us on the Billion Oyster Project Digital Platform!
- If you're a teacher or citizen scientist- Get Started for Team Leads (Teachers and Scientists) will walk you through all the steps to get you ready to launch an expedition. Once those steps are complete, check out the Expeditions How To Guide to learn how to create and conduct an expedition.
- If you're a student- Get Started for Team Members (Students) will show you how to sign up and enter data from the five protocols.
- Curriculum How-To Guide
- View and search for units and lessons
- Save a lesson to My Library
- Create a lesson
- Fork a lesson (copy and modify)
- Give feedback and log teaching a lesson
- Use and edit the Glossary
Oyster Restoration Stations
- Register your ORS
- Find other ORS
- Edit your profile
- Sign up