Chen lab COVID Research
- preclinical: a collection of drugs that are positive in vitro.
- clinical: a collection of clinical trials for COVID-19.
- omics: a collection of COVID transcriptomic profiles. A compiled expression matrix could be downloaded here.
- code (https://github.com/Bin-Chen-Lab/wars)
Jing Xing#, Rama Shankar#, Aleksandra Drelich#, Shreya Paithankar, Eugene Chekalin, Thomas Dexheimer, Surender Rajasekaran, Chien-Te Kent Tseng*, Bin Chen*, Reversal of Infected Host Gene Expression Identifies Repurposed Drug Candidates for COVID-19, PMID:32511305, PMC7217282, https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.04.07.030734
Understanding mechanisms of positive drugs
- code (https://github.com/Bin-Chen-Lab/covid_cholesterol)
Jing Xing, et al, cholesterol homoestatsis is a key biological process in COVID, submitted
Understanding sex difference
- code (https://github.com/Bin-Chen-Lab/covid19_sex)
Mengying Sun, et al., Sex differences in viral entry protein expression, host responses to SARS-CoV-2, and in vitro responses to sex steroid hormone treatment in COVID-19, submitted