Chapter 11, Stunning Visuals, comprises of sundry approaches to plotting graphs including line charts, bar graphs, scatter plots, and D3.js visualizations.
This is the accompanying source code for Haskell Data Analysis Cookbook. Refer to the book for step-by-step explanations.
- Code01: Plotting a line chart using Google's Chart API
- Code02: Plotting a pie chart using Google's Chart API
- Code03: Plotting bar graphs using Google's Chart API
- Code04: Displaying a line graph using gnuplot
- Code05: Displaying a scatter plot of two-dimensional points
- Code06: Interacting with points in three-dimensional space
- Code07: Visualizing a graph network
- Code08: Customizing the looks of a graph network diagram
- Code11: Diagramming a path from a list of vectors
How to use
Setting up the environment
Install the Haskell Platform.
$ sudo apt-get install haskell-platform
Alternatively, install GHC 7.6 (or above) and Cabal.
$ sudo apt-get install ghc cabal-install
Running the code
Makefile is provided in each recipe. Compile the corresponding executable by running
Run the resulting code. For example,
To clean up the directory:
$ make clean