Chapter 12, The Final Exporting, concludes the book with an enumeration of algorithms for exporting data to CSV, JSON, HTML, MongoDB, and SQLite.
This is the accompanying source code for Haskell Data Analysis Cookbook. Refer to the book for step-by-step explanations.
- Code01: Exporting data to a CSV file
- Code02: Exporting data as JSON
- Code03: Using SQLite to store data
- Code04: Saving data to a MongoDB database
- Code05: Presenting results in an HTML web page
- Code06: Creating a LaTeX table to display results
- Code07: Personalizing messages using a text template
- Code08: Exporting matrix values to a file
How to use
Setting up the environment
Install the Haskell Platform.
$ sudo apt-get install haskell-platform
Alternatively, install GHC 7.6 (or above) and Cabal.
$ sudo apt-get install ghc cabal-install
Running the code
Makefile is provided in each recipe. Compile the corresponding executable by running
Run the resulting code. For example,
To clean up the directory:
$ make clean