A lightweight plugin inspired by Jetpack but designed for privacy, speed, and accessibility.
I want it to be fast. I want to be able to enable any of the features and not have my Google Pagespeed score drop. To be fast it:
- Minifies all assets (JS and CSS)
- Loads all assets inline. They are already small, and loading them directly on the page means there are no server requests.
- Only loads things when they are needed. JS and CSS are only loaded for activated modules.
- Options? There's only one for the database; an array that stores what modules are active.
- All modules are disabled by default. You only enable the ones you need.
To ensure the plugin is as privacy focused as possible it:
- Does not phone out. No data is shared with third parties.
- Does not track your usage of the plugin.
- Does not add generator comments, or secret comments to your site html.
- Cookie Banner
- Disable Comment Urls
- Fast 404
- Featured Attachments
- Heading Anchors
- Lazy Loading
- Random Redirection
- Related Posts
- Responsive Videos
- Social Menu
- Static Social Sharing
- Widget Display