- You'll need valid credentials. Follow the sign up
Download the JSON file for the native app or the service account, or note
Client secretvalues for the native app. If you only want to access public data, you can simply use the public API key.
- To install the developer version of this package:
source("http://bioconductor.org/biocLite.R") useDevel(TRUE) # Skip this step if you do not want the devel version. # Make sure you are using BioConductor version 3.0 from the output of the above steps. biocLite("GoogleGenomics") library(GoogleGenomics)
After loading the package, the function
authenticate needs to be called once.
Alternatively, you can save the public key in the environment variable
See the following examples for more detail:
- Working with Reads
- Working with Variants
- Variant Annotation Comparison Test
- and also the integration tests
Inside of the shiny directory, some basic functionality has been turned into a Shiny app. You can view the hosted version of the application on shinyapps.io:
See the README for more information.
- Provide an R package that hooks up the Genomics APIs to all of the other great existing R tools for biology. This package should be consumable by R developers.
- In addition, for non-developers, provide many Read and Variant analysis samples that can easily be run on API data without requiring a lot of prior biology or cs knowledge.
This project is in active development - the current code is for a minimum viable package. See GitHub issues for more details.