XWallet GUI Wallet
XWallet is a GUI wallet for Aeon Classic.
This wallet contains the basic functions required to manage your Aeon Classic assets:
- Wallet creation
- Create new wallet
- Import from private keys
- Import from mnemonic seed
- Basic wallet operation
- Open an existing wallet
- Display wallet address & balance
- Display private keys/seed
- Export private keys/seed
- Transactions listing/sorting/searching
- Display transaction detail
- Export incoming, outgoing, or all transactions to csv file.
- Incoming Transaction notification
- Send Aeon Classic to single recipient address, allow to set payment id and custom fee. Provides address lookup from addressbook.
- Perform wallet optimization by creating fusion transactions
- Provides utility to generate payment id and integrated address
- Address book
- Add/Edit/Delete address entry (label/name, address and payment id)
- Listing/sorting/searching existing entries
- Allow to store same wallet address with different payment id
- Autosave address after sending to new/unknown recipient
- Provides setting to set local or public node address
- Option to use system tray (on closing/minimizing wallet)
- Custom node address that is not on the list will be added/remembered for future use
- Theme: Dark & Light Mode
- Keyboard shortcuts
XWallet relies on
AC-service to manage wallet container & rpc communication.
Release installer & packaged archived includes a ready to use
AC-service binary, which is unmodified copy Aeon Classic release archive.
On first launch, XWallet will try to detect location/path of bundled
AC-service binary, but if it's failed, you can manually set path to the
AC-service binary on the Settings screen.
If you don't trust the bundled
AC-service file, you can compare the checksum (sha256sum) against one from the official release, or simply download and use the binary from official Aeon Classic release, which is available here: https://github.com/Aeon-Classic/Aeon-Classic/releases. Then, make sure to update your
AC-service path setting.
Download & Run XWallet
- Download the latest installer here: https://github.com/Biolith/xwallet-electron/releases
- Run the installer (
XWallet-<version>-win-setup.exe) and follow the installation wizard.
- Launch XWallet via start menu or desktop shortcut.
- Download latest AppImage bundle here: https://github.com/Biolith/xwallet-electron/releases
- Make it executable, either via GUI file manager or command line, e.g.
chmod +x XWallet-<version>-linux.AppImage
- Run/execute the file, double click in file manager, or run via shell/command line.
You need to have
npm installed, go to https://nodejs.org and find out how to get it installed on your platform.
Once you have Node+npm installed:
# first, download AC-service binary for each platform # from Aeon Classic official repo # https://github.com/Biolith/Aeon-Classic/releases # extract the AC-service executable somewhere # clone the repo $ git clone https://github.com/Biolith/xwallet-electron $ cd xwallet-electron # install dependencies $ npm install # create build+dist directory $ mkdir -p ./build && mkdir -p ./dist # copy/symlink icons from assets, required for packaging $ cp ./src/assets/icon.* ./build/ # build GNU/Linux package $ mkdir -p ./bin/lin $ cp /path/to/linux-version-of/AC-service ./bin/lin/ $ npm run dist-lin # build Windows package $ mkdir -p ./bin/win $ cp /path/to/win-version-of/AC-service.exe ./bin/win/ $ npm run dist-win # build OSX package $ mkdir -p ./bin/osx $ cp /path/to/osx-version-of/AC-service ./bin/osx/ $ npm run dist-mac
Resulting packages or installer can be found inside
Porting for other coin
Please see this guide if you want to adapt XWallet to be use for your own fork.