BITBOSCOIN (BOSS)
Switch branches/tags
Nothing to show
Clone or download
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
Permalink
Failed to load latest commit information.
Logo
Token
.gitignore
LICENSE.md
README.md
TokenDetails.md
package.json
truffle.js

README.md

BITBOSCOIN (BOSS)

A Future Digital Asset And Trading Platform

https://www.bitboscoin.io

Copyright (c) 2018 BITBOSCOIN

What is BITBOSCOIN?

BITBOSCOIN (BOSS) is the base Token of ERC20, BOSS is classified as a kind of TRADE TOKEN and as the digital currency or CRYPTOCURRENCY, in the future, BITBOSCOIN will be as an alternative DIGITAL ASSET that enables decentralized applications and highly valuable.

Only thirty million BOSS Tokens (30 000 000) were created, the functions and uses of the BOSS Token are almost like Bitcoin but produced on the Ethereum blockchain and is believed to be its safety and one of the popular blockchain.

Our Goals and the Reason of the Token Created

  • Our goal is to provide a Token with 100% market circulation and there is no surplus on our part that allows prices drop on the marketplace and we will create a trading platform that is able to provide profit to investors and consumers.

  • We do not make any profit on the sale of ICO for BITBOSCOIN tokens, This can be seen at very low prices of USD 0.015, USD 0.035 and USD 0.05 on three levels of sales. Sales revenue of 80% is used to pay for Advertising costs, Exchanger Fee and for Project Development at the post of ICO sales period. While the remaining 20% is offered for repayment of Web Hosting, Web Development and Advertising costs before ICO Sales.

ICO Details

The BOSS Tokens will be offered 20th of September 2018 at 00:00 am +UTC and will close on 30th November 2018 at 11:59 pm +UTC.

Total of Token :            Fixed 30 million BOSS Tokens.
Token Price at Issue :      USD 0.05
PreICO Start Date :         October 22, 2018 to October 28, 2018
ICO Start Date :            November 07, 2018 to December 17, 2018
Total of Token Offered :    27 million BOSS Tokens

Token Issue Date : December 20, 2018 ( 12:00 am +UTC )

Listing on exchanger : Will be on January 7, 2019

Useful link

ICO website : https://www.bitboscoin.io/

News : https://www.bitboscoin.io/blog/

Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4832852.msg43611121#msg43611121

Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/bitboscoin/

Medium : https://medium.com/@bitboscoin

Twitter : https://twitter.com/bitboscoin

Google+ : https://plus.google.com/106578441871160607996

Telegram : https://t.me/bitboscoinnews

Whitepaper : https://www.bitboscoin.io/assets/files/white-paper.pdf

Terms : https://www.bitboscoin.io/doc/ico-term.html

Privacy Policy : https://www.bitboscoin.io/doc/privacy-policy.html

License

MIT License

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Disclaimer

BITBOSCOIN project is an ERC20 token project. Invest at your own risk.