- Firefox and Chrome: Download the most recent release from https://badger.bitcoin.com
- Brave: Install from chrome store
Docker build distribution
- Recent docker version needed to build.
- OSX or Linux build environment preferred.
- Execute commands from the source directory.
Build and run the image, run command: docker build -f Dockerfile -t badger:0.7.16 . && docker run --name badger0716 badger:0.7.16
After the build is complete, copy the distribution files to your local folder: docker cp badger0716:/app/builds/. ./
A distribution file for each supported browser will be copied, such as badgerwallet-firefox-0.7.16.zip for Firefox browsers.
Badger is a secure identity vault for Bitcoin Cash. It allows you to hold BCH & tokens, and serves as your bridge to decentralized applications (dapps).
Bitcoin Cash and tokens enable an entirely new dimension to the web with micro-payments, smart-assets, decentralized exchanges, distributed autonomous organizations and much more.
Badger is your identity on this new web. You can pay for premium content, run smart contracts and experience dapps seemlessly and trust free.
Powered by BITBOX, Badger is 100% non-custodial. Your private keys never leave your computer.
Badger Button is a library of open source UI components which content creators and entrepreneurs can drop in to their site to enable micro payments, premium content, tipping, e-commerce and much more.
- Usage: https://old.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/9l9j1t/how_to_create_your_own_custom_badger_button/
- Example buttons visible on articles at https://coinspice.io/
- Allows dapps to authenticate an account and provide previously purchased content
- CashID react component and example usage by paOol: https://github.com/paOol/react-cashid