This repo is currently unmaintained
We are working on a more user-friendly way to submit token icons, including on token creation at mint.bitcoin.com
- mint.bitcoin.com pulls token icons from this repo: https://github.com/kosinusbch/slp-token-icons
- Bitcoin.com mobile wallet uses its own whitelist based on https://markets.bitcoin.com/featured-tokens
- Badger uses its own whitelist viewable here https://github.com/Bitcoin-com/badger-mobile/tree/develop/assets/images/token-icons (not affiliated with https://github.com/Bitcoin-com/bch-token-icons/)
- Bitcoin.com will have an open-source repo where pretty much anything goes; it will be possible to submit to this repo when creating a token at mint.bitcoin.com
- We'll have a whitelist repo that's a subset of the pretty-much-anything-goes repo
- Wallets and apps can choose either/or
Bitcoin Cash Token Icons
This project contains Bitcon Cash token icons in 4 sizes. Completely free. All we ask is that you don’t claim them as your own, and share this resource with others.
Images are in the PNG format (transparent) in
32×32 (2x), and
128×128 variants, along with SVG versions. Each token has a
tokenId listed in manfest.json.
There's also a
generic icon that can be used for cryptocurrencies missing an icon here.
If there is a token you’re looking for that hasn’t been included, please create a new pull-request and add it. Please include your icon in the 3 sizes mentioned above and add your token's
tokenId to manfest.json
$ npm install bch-token-icons --save
You can then import the icons from
./node_modules/bch-token-icons, for example
There's also a
manifest.json file included in the package with a list of the currency symbol and name of the icons.