Open Source E-Commerce Development Environment
This config makes it easy to start with OXID CE or Magento CE development or evaluate those Open Source E-Commerce systems.
It will setup a virtual machine based on Oracle's VirtualBox including everything you need to run OXID CE or Magento CE.
Available Vagrant Boxes
- Ubuntu Precise 32
- soon: Ubuntu Precise 64
- Install Vagrant & VirtualBox
- Clone this repository and update submodules (
git submodule init && git submodule update)
- configure vagrantfile through vagrantconfig.yaml
- Execute the command
vagrant upwithin a
- That's it. It'll take some time when executing this command the first time. It'll download the Vagrant base box once and install all required packages.
- Don't forget to update your local hosts file. You have to add "apache.oxidce" as well as "apache.magece" and "apache.shopware".
The bootup process automatically creates a special mysql database (either "oxid", "magento" or "shopware") which you can refer to in the installation screen of the respective shop system.
- PHP QA Tools (PHPUnit, PHPMD - PHP Mess Detector, PHP Depend, PHP CodeCoverage, PHP_CodeSniffer, ...)
- NGINX & PHP-FPM
- puppet-oxidce Module
- puppet-magentoce Module
- puppet-shopware Module
Support for Enterprise Editions
Currently this Development Environment doesn't support the Enterprise Editions of the shop software as those are only available when licensed. If you want a great dev environment for your Enterprise Edition, please feel free to contact us.
Let us know if you miss something. Feel free to open pull requests for further improving this package.
A big thanks goes to the creators of the Piwik Dev Environment who inspired this package.